1. Find the right lighting: Natural light is always best for selfies, so try to take your photo outdoors or near a window. Avoid harsh overhead lighting, which can create shadows and make your face look uneven.
2. Angle your hat: Experiment with different angles to see which one flatters your face the most. Tilt the hat slightly to the side or angle it forward to create a dramatic look.
3. Use the right camera: If you have a good camera on your phone, use that. If not, try using a mirror to take the picture.
4. Show off the details: The Toukitsou hat is a piece of high-quality craftsmanship and the details are what makes it stand out. Make sure to get a close-up of the hat in your photo so people can see the intricate details.
5. Play with poses: Experiment with different poses to show off the hat in different ways. Try tilting your head, or holding the hat in different positions to create a more dynamic photo.
6. Use filters and editing tools: If you want to add a little extra pizzazz to your photo, use editing tools like filters and brightness adjustments to enhance the colors and details of the hat.
7. Show your personality: Most importantly, be yourself! Smile, show your personality and let the hat be a fun accessory to your shot.